Phase III randomized study comparing 5 or 10 μg per kg per day of filgrastim for mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells with chemotherapy, followed by intensification and autologous transplantation in patients with nonmyeloid malignancies
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 2003
How to Cite
André, M., Baudoux, E., Bron, D., Canon, J.-L., D'Hondt, V., Fassotte, M.-F., D'Hondt, L., Fillet, G., Humblet, Y., Jerusalem, G., Vermeulen, P., Symann, M. and Beguin, Y. (2003), Phase III randomized study comparing 5 or 10 μg per kg per day of filgrastim for mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells with chemotherapy, followed by intensification and autologous transplantation in patients with nonmyeloid malignancies. Transfusion, 43: 50–57. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00273.x
FEC = 5-Fluorouracil-epirubicin-cyclophosphamide; HDCT = high-dose chemotherapy; PBPC = peripheral blood progenitor cell.
This work was conducted under the auspices of the National Fund for Scientific Research (Brussels, Belgium). Yves Beguin is a research director of the National Fund for Scientific Research.
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
- Received for publication February 14, 2002; revision received July 20, 2002, and accepted August 13, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.