Health and economic impact of posttransfusion hepatitis B and cost-effectiveness analysis of expanded HBV testing protocols of blood donors: a study focused on the European Union
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 192–201, February 2003
How to Cite
Pereira, A. (2003), Health and economic impact of posttransfusion hepatitis B and cost-effectiveness analysis of expanded HBV testing protocols of blood donors: a study focused on the European Union. Transfusion, 43: 192–201. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00280.x
HCC = hepatocellular cancer; LY(s) = life expectancy year(s); PT-HB = posttransfusion hepatitis B; QALY(s) = quality-adjusted, discounted year(s).
This work has been supported in part by Grant FIS 01/1478 from the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
- Received for publication May 14, 2002; revision received August 10, 2002, and accepted August 23, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.