MP4, a new nonvasoactive PEG-Hb conjugate
Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 509–516, April 2003
How to Cite
Vandegriff, K. D., Malavalli, A., Wooldridge, J., Lohman, J. and Winslow, R. M. (2003), MP4, a new nonvasoactive PEG-Hb conjugate. Transfusion, 43: 509–516. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00341.x
4-PDS = 4,4′-dithiopyridine; 4-TP = 4-thiopyridone; p50 = partial pressure at half-saturation; SFH = stroma-free Hb; TFF = tangential flow filtration.
This work was supported, in part, by Grants R01 HL 64579-04, R43 HL64996-01, and R44 HL62818-03 from the NHLBI, NIH.
Disclaimer: The authors are employees of Sangart, Inc.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
- Received for publication August 1, 2002; revision received October 30, 2002, and accepted November 18, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.