Low frequency of observed anti-HLA among transfused preterm infants
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 663–667, May 2003
How to Cite
Ishibashi, N., Ohto, H., Ujiie, N., Ariga, H., Ishii, T. and Suzuki, H. (2003), Low frequency of observed anti-HLA among transfused preterm infants. Transfusion, 43: 663–667. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00378.x
AHG-LCT = anti-human globulin-augmented lymphocytotoxicity test; LBWI = low-birth-weight infants.
Received for publication September 12, 2002; revision received December 20, 2002, and accepted December 20, 2002.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.