Methodologic issues in the use of bleeding as an outcome in transfusion medicine studies
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 742–752, June 2003
How to Cite
Heddle, Nancy M., Cook, Richard J., Webert, Kathryn E., Sigouin, C., Rebulla, P. and in collaboration with the Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion (BEST) Working Party of the International Society for Blood Transfusion (2003), Methodologic issues in the use of bleeding as an outcome in transfusion medicine studies. Transfusion, 43: 742–752. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00418.x
RCT = randomized control trial.
This research was supported by Canadian Blood Services, Ottawa, Canada, and grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
RJC is an investigator for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Received for publication November 13, 2002; revision received January 13, 2003, and accepted January 28, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.