Funded by a grant from bioMérieux (formerly Organon Teknika).
Monitoring of apheresis platelet bacterial contamination with an automated liquid culture system: a university experience†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2003
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 974–978, July 2003
How to Cite
Brecher, M.E., Hay, S.N. and Rothenberg, S.J. (2003), Monitoring of apheresis platelet bacterial contamination with an automated liquid culture system: a university experience. Transfusion, 43: 974–978. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00438.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2003
- Received for publication November 25, 2002; revision received February 25, 2003, and accepted March 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!