Wash-out of DMSO does not improve the speed of engraftment of cord blood transplantation: follow-up of 46 adult patients with units shipped from a single cord blood bank
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1285–1295, September 2003
How to Cite
Nagamura-Inoue, T., Shioya, M., Sugo, M., Cui, Y., Takahashi, A., Tomita, S., Zheng, Y., Takada, K., Kodo, H., Asano, S. and Takahashi, T. A. (2003), Wash-out of DMSO does not improve the speed of engraftment of cord blood transplantation: follow-up of 46 adult patients with units shipped from a single cord blood bank. Transfusion, 43: 1285–1295. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00486.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Received for publication December 31, 2002; revision received April 15, 2003, and accepted April 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.