Supported by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, NIH Grants U01 HL42799, U01 H1A2802, U01 HL42824, and U01 HL42832.
Factors influencing moderate to severe reactions to PLT transfusions: experience of the TRAP multicenter clinical trial
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1545–1552, November 2003
How to Cite
Enright, H., Davis, K., Gernsheimer, T., McCullough, J. J., Woodson, R. and Slichter, S. J. (2003), Factors influencing moderate to severe reactions to PLT transfusions: experience of the TRAP multicenter clinical trial. Transfusion, 43: 1545–1552. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00529.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
- Received for publication November 5, 2002; revision received May 27, 2003, and accepted June 3, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.