HIV antibody screening remains indispensable for ensuring viral safety of blood components despite NAT implementation
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1428–1432, October 2003
How to Cite
Laperche, S., Morel, P., Deschaseaux, M., Bouchardeau, F., Alimardani, G., Guillaume, N., Rouger, P. and Lefrère, J.-J. (2003), HIV antibody screening remains indispensable for ensuring viral safety of blood components despite NAT implementation. Transfusion, 43: 1428–1432. doi: 10.1046/j.1537-2995.2003.00541.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Received for publication January 13, 2003; revision received June 3, 2003, and accepted June 11, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.