Griffin is visiting at Yale University and on faculty at the University of Texas at Austin, Harris is at the University of Delaware and a former Visiting Academic Fellow at Nasdaq, and Topaloglu is at Queen's University. Portions of this research were completed while the first and third author were at Arizona State University. We thank Kirsten Anderson, James Booth, Greg Brown, Murillo Campello, Jeff Coles, Jennifer Conrad, Claude Courbois, Josh Coval, Rick Green (the editor), Harrison Hong, Bin Ke, Spencer Martin, Tim McCormick, Federico Nardari, Adam Nunes, David Shrider, Jeff Smith, René Stulz, Russ Wermers, Ingrid Werner, James Weston, Guojun Wu, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Arizona State University, Baylor University, 2002 FMA Annual Meeting, The Ohio State University, Rice University, Texas A&M University, the University of Michigan, and the University of North Carolina for their helpful comments and discussions. We also thank Patrick Kelly and Felix Meschke for editorial assistance. All remaining errors are our own.
The Dynamics of Institutional and Individual Trading
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2003
© 2003 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 2285–2320, December 2003
How to Cite
Griffin, J. M., Harris, J. H. and Topaloglu, S. (2003), The Dynamics of Institutional and Individual Trading. The Journal of Finance, 58: 2285–2320. doi: 10.1046/j.1540-6261.2003.00606.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!