Deniz Ucbasaran is lecturer in Economics of Enterprise, Nottingham University Business School, UK.
Entrepreneurial Founder Teams: Factors Associated with Member Entry and Exit
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 107–128, December 2003
How to Cite
Ucbasaran, D., Lockett, A., Wright, M. and Westhead, P. (2003), Entrepreneurial Founder Teams: Factors Associated with Member Entry and Exit. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 28: 107–128. doi: 10.1046/j.1540-6520.2003.00034.x
Andy Lockett is lecturer in strategy, Nottingham University Business School, UK.
Mike Wright is professor of financial studies and director of the Centre for Management Buyout Research at Nottingham University Business School. He is also a visiting professor at Erasmus University and INSEAD, and an editor of the Journal of Management Studies.
Acknowledgments: We thank the participants at the Global Entrepreneurship Conference, 2001, Lyon, France, and the Babson-Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference, 2001, Jönköping, Sweden, for their valuable comments. The 1990/91 SARIE database was collected in association with Sue Birley. We would also like to thank Ada Karman Lei for her assistance in collecting the data in 2000. The insightful comments of Ray Bagby and two anonymous reviewers are appreciated. Opinions (and the potential errors) expressed in this articles are, of course, the authors’ alone.
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!