This work was supported by NHLBI Grant RO1-HL61479.
Cardiac Electrophysiologic Abnormalities in the CREBA133 Transgenic Mouse Model of Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 982–989, September 2003
How to Cite
ZHU, W., LEPORE, J. J., SABA, S., JOSEPH, S., LINK, M. S., HOMOUD, M. K., ESTES, N.A. M., WANG, P. J. and LEIDEN, J. M. (2003), Cardiac Electrophysiologic Abnormalities in the CREBA133 Transgenic Mouse Model of Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 14: 982–989. doi: 10.1046/j.1540-8167.2003.02002.x
The first two authors and the last two authors contributed equally to this work.
Manuscript received 11 January 2002; Accepted for publication 3 June 2003.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!