Dr Sanders is the recipient of the George Murray Postdoctoral Research Fellowship from the University of Adelaide, South Australia, and the Pfizer Medical Research Fellowship from the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Australia.
Electrical Disconnection of the Coronary Sinus by Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation to Isolate a Trigger of Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2004
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 364–368, March 2004
How to Cite
SANDERS, P., JAÏS, P., HOCINI, M. and HAÏSSAGUERRE, M. (2004), Electrical Disconnection of the Coronary Sinus by Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation to Isolate a Trigger of Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 15: 364–368. doi: 10.1046/j.1540-8167.2004.03300.x
Manuscript received 19 June 2003; Accepted for publication 13 October 2003.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.