This work was supported by a grant from the Faculty of Clinical Medicine Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Germany. Dr. Huhle is affiliated with Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Germany GmbH, Bad Homburg.
Markers of Myocardial Damage, Tissue Healing, and Inflammation After Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atrial Tachyarrhythmias
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2004
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 686–691, June 2004
How to Cite
BRUECKMANN, M., WOLPERT, C., BERTSCH, T., SUESELBECK, T., LIEBETRAU, C., KADEN, J. J., HUHLE, G., NEUMAIER, M., BORGGREFE, M. and HAASE, K. K. (2004), Markers of Myocardial Damage, Tissue Healing, and Inflammation After Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atrial Tachyarrhythmias. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 15: 686–691. doi: 10.1046/j.1540-8167.2004.03371.x
Presented in part as an abstract at the 2003 annual scientific sessions of the American College of Cardiology, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Manuscript received 21 July 2003; Accepted for publication 13 January 2004.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.