Funding received from Grant SAF2004-06864 (J.A.C. and D.S.Q.) from Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain, Fondo de Investigaciones dela Seguridad Social (Redes Temáticas de Cooperación; Red Cardiovascular C01/03) (J.A.F. and J.F.), and Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital Charitable Fund (S.Y.H.).
The Inferior Right Atrial Isthmus: Further Architectural Insights for Current and Coming Ablation Technologies
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 402–408, April 2005
How to Cite
CABRERA, J. A., SÁNCHEZ-QUINTANA, D., FARRÉ, J., RUBIO, J. M. and HO, S. Y. (2005), The Inferior Right Atrial Isthmus: Further Architectural Insights for Current and Coming Ablation Technologies. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 16: 402–408. doi: 10.1046/j.1540-8167.2005.40709.x
Manuscript received 13 October 2004; Accepted for publication 27 October 2004.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.