The Importance of Sentinel Node Biopsy in Breast Surgery
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2002
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 262–266, September, 2002
How to Cite
Haid, A., Schrenk, P., Roka, S., Tausch, Ch., Pichler-Gebhard, B., Rudas, M. and Zimmermann, G. (2002), The Importance of Sentinel Node Biopsy in Breast Surgery. Eur. Surg., 34: 262–266. doi: 10.1046/j.1563-2563.2002.02065.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!