Stadium-specific transmission of endosymbionts needed for pederin biosynthesis in three species of Paederus rove beetles
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2003
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 115–124, May 2003
How to Cite
Kellner, R. L. L. (2003), Stadium-specific transmission of endosymbionts needed for pederin biosynthesis in three species of Paederus rove beetles. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 107: 115–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1570-7458.2003.00042.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2003
- Accepted: 27 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!