Spider mite's use of a refuge during the quiescent stage in the presence of a predator
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2003
Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 71–74, July 2003
How to Cite
Oku, K., Yano, S. and Takafuji, A. (2003), Spider mite's use of a refuge during the quiescent stage in the presence of a predator. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 108: 71–74. doi: 10.1046/j.1570-7458.2003.00069.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2003
- Accepted: 6 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!