Do olfactory reference syndrome and Jiko-shu-kyofu (a subtype of Taijin-kyofu) share a common entity?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 150–155, February 2004
How to Cite
Suzuki, K., Takei, N., Iwata, Y., Sekine, Y., Toyoda, T., Nakamura, K., Minabe, Y., Kawai, M., Iyo, M. and Mori, N. (2004), Do olfactory reference syndrome and Jiko-shu-kyofu (a subtype of Taijin-kyofu) share a common entity?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 109: 150–155. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0447.2003.00195.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication May 13, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.