Relapse prevention by citalopram in SAD patients responding to 1 week of light therapy. A placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 230–234, March 2004
How to Cite
Martiny, K., Lunde, M., Simonsen, C., Clemmensen, L., Poulsen, D. L., Solstad, K. and Bech, P. (2004), Relapse prevention by citalopram in SAD patients responding to 1 week of light therapy. A placebo-controlled study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 109: 230–234. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0447.2003.00256.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication October 2, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!