Identification and Functional Validation of a 5′ Upstream Regulatory Sequence in the Human Tyrosinase Gene Homologous to the Locus Control Region of the Mouse Tyrosinase Gene
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 685–692, December 2003
How to Cite
Regales, L., Giraldo, P., García-DÍaz, Á., Lavado, A. and Montoliu, L. (2003), Identification and Functional Validation of a 5′ Upstream Regulatory Sequence in the Human Tyrosinase Gene Homologous to the Locus Control Region of the Mouse Tyrosinase Gene. Pigment Cell Research, 16: 685–692. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0749.2003.00100.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Received 2 August 2003; in final form 29 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!