Association of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Gene I/D Polymorphism of Vitiligo in Korean Population
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 84–86, February 2004
How to Cite
Jin, S.-Y., Park, H.-H., Li, G.-Z., Lee, H.-J., Hong, M.-S., Hong, S.-J., Park, H.-K., Chung, J.-H. and Lee, M.-H. (2004), Association of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Gene I/D Polymorphism of Vitiligo in Korean Population. Pigment Cell Research, 17: 84–86. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0749.2003.00105.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Received 21 July 2003; in final form 24 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!