Vincent Casoli and Muriel Cario-André contributed equally to this work
Comparison of Long-Term Survival of Pigmented Epidermal Reconstructs Cultured In Vitro vs. Xenografted on Nude Mice
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 87–92, February 2004
How to Cite
Casoli, V., Cario-André, M., Costet, P., Pain, C. and Taïeb, A. (2004), Comparison of Long-Term Survival of Pigmented Epidermal Reconstructs Cultured In Vitro vs. Xenografted on Nude Mice. Pigment Cell Research, 17: 87–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0749.2003.00109.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2004
- Received 4 July 2003; in final form 25 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!