Quercetin Enhances Melanogenesis By Increasing the Activity and Synthesis of Tyrosinase in Human Melanoma Cells and in Normal Human Melanocytes
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 66–73, February 2004
How to Cite
Nagata, H., Takekoshi, S., Takeyama, R., Homma, T. and Yoshiyuki Osamura, R. (2004), Quercetin Enhances Melanogenesis By Increasing the Activity and Synthesis of Tyrosinase in Human Melanoma Cells and in Normal Human Melanocytes. Pigment Cell Research, 17: 66–73. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0749.2003.00113.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Received 22 June 2003; in final form 25 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!