Present address: Miho Suzuki, Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, Edinburgh University, Edinburgh EH93JR, UK
The Tyrosinase Gene of the i b Albino Mutant of the Medaka Fish Carries a Transposable Element Insertion in the Promoter Region
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
Pigment Cell Research
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 158–164, April 2004
How to Cite
Iida, A., Inagaki, H., Suzuki, M., Wakamatsu, Y., Hori, H. and Koga, A. (2004), The Tyrosinase Gene of the i b Albino Mutant of the Medaka Fish Carries a Transposable Element Insertion in the Promoter Region. Pigment Cell Research, 17: 158–164. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-0749.2003.00122.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2004
- Received 19 September 2003; in final form 18 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!