Attenuation of cold-induced apoptosis by exogenous melatonin in carrot suspension cells: the possible involvement of polyamines
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 126–131, March 2004
How to Cite
Lei, X.-Y., Zhu, R.-Y., Zhang, G.-Y. and Dai, Y.-R. (2004), Attenuation of cold-induced apoptosis by exogenous melatonin in carrot suspension cells: the possible involvement of polyamines. Journal of Pineal Research, 36: 126–131. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-079X.2003.00106.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2004
- Received July 21, 2003; accepted October 2, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!