Prevalence and Outcomes of Multiple-Listing for Cadaveric Kidney and Liver Transplantation
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 94–100, January 2004
How to Cite
Merion, R. M., Guidinger, M. K., Newmann, J. M., Ellison, M. D., Port, F. K. and Wolfe, R. A. (2004), Prevalence and Outcomes of Multiple-Listing for Cadaveric Kidney and Liver Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 4: 94–100. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-6135.2003.00282.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Received 18 June 2003, revised and accepted for publication 14 August 2003
- 1United Network for Organ Sharing, University Renal Research and Education Association. 2002 OPTN/SRTR Annual Report: Transplantation Data 1992–2001. Rockville , MD : Dept of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Special Programs, Division of Transplantation , 2002.
- 2Public Law No. 98-507. National Organ Transplant Act, Title 42, United States Code, Section 273.
- 4Socioeconomic factors and multiple listing for cadaveric kidney transplantation among Medicare End Stage Renal Disease Program beneficiaries. Transplant Rev 1997; 11: 70–75., , , , , .
- 5Racial differences, by state, in access to waitlisting and renal transplantation in the United States. Am J Transplant 2001; 1 (Suppl. 1): A#884., , et al.
- 6Geographic differences in access to the waitlist and cadaveric renal transplantation in the U.S. J Am Soc Nephrol 1999; 10: 719A., , .
- 9The relationship between multiple listing and cadaveric kidney transplantation and the effects of a multiple listing ban. Transplant Rev 1997; 11: 76–83., , , , .
- 10Social Security Administration Death Master File. Springfield VA: Federal Computer Products Center, National Technical Information Service, U.S. Department of Commerce ; 2003.
- 11SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT® User's Guide, Version 8. Cary NC: SAS Institute Inc ; 1999.
- 15Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Policy 3. Organ Distribution. http://www.optn.org/policiesAndBylaws/policies.asp. Accessed 04182003.