Assessing Organ Donation from the Dead Should Not Be Done by Reporting a Census of the Living
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1185–1187, October 2003
How to Cite
Luskin, R. S. and Delmonico, F. L. (2003), Assessing Organ Donation from the Dead Should Not Be Done by Reporting a Census of the Living. American Journal of Transplantation, 3: 1185–1187. doi: 10.1046/j.1600-6143.2003.00241.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2003
- Received 7 May 2003, revised and accepted for publication 20 June 2003
- 2Institute of Medicine. Organ Procurement and Transplantation. Washington DC : National Academy Press; 1999.
- 5Government Accounting Office. Organ Procurement Organizations: Alternatives to More Accurately Assess Performance. Washington, DC : US General Accounting Office , November 1997.
- 9Donation Matters, Demographics and Organ Transplants in Canada, 2000–2040. The Urban Futures Report 46. Vancouver , B.C. Canada : The Urban Futures Institute ; 2003., .