Financial support: Supported by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan.
PCBs, Hexachlorobenzene and DDE are not Associated with Recurrent Miscarriage
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 485–489, December 2003
How to Cite
Sugiura-Ogasawara, M., Ozaki, Y., Sonta, S.-i., Makino, T. and Suzumori, K. (2003), PCBs, Hexachlorobenzene and DDE are not Associated with Recurrent Miscarriage. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 485–489. doi: 10.1046/j.8755-8920.2003.00106.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
- Submitted December 24, 2002; revised April 21, 2003; accepted June 11, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.