Cytokine Secretion Patterns of NK Cells and Macrophages in Early Human Pregnancy Decidua and Blood: Implications for Suppressor Macrophages in Decidua
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 444–452, December 2003
How to Cite
Lidström, C., Matthiesen, L., Berg, G., Sharma, S., Ernerudh, J. and Ekerfelt, C. (2003), Cytokine Secretion Patterns of NK Cells and Macrophages in Early Human Pregnancy Decidua and Blood: Implications for Suppressor Macrophages in Decidua. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 50: 444–452. doi: 10.1046/j.8755-8920.2003.00112.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
- Submitted April 7, 2003; revised May 20, 2003; accepted May 20, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.