Expression of IL-4, IL-8 and IL-18 Messenger RNAs in Maternal Peripheral Blood and Relationships with the HbF-γ chain mRNA in it
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 71–80, January 2004
How to Cite
Kato, C., Tamura, T., Okuda, T., Kojima, H., Kinoshita, Y. and Honjo, H. (2004), Expression of IL-4, IL-8 and IL-18 Messenger RNAs in Maternal Peripheral Blood and Relationships with the HbF-γ chain mRNA in it. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 71–80. doi: 10.1046/j.8755-8920.2003.00119.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2004
- Submitted May 19, 2003;accepted July 17, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!