Presented at the 8th Congress of the Alps Adria Society for Immunology of Reproduction, Weimar, Germany, September 2002.
Therapy with Dendritic Cells Influences the Spontaneous Resorption Rate in the CBA/J × DBA/2J Mouse Model
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 40–48, January 2004
How to Cite
Blois, S., Alba Soto, C. D., Olmos, S., Chuluyan, E., Gentile, T., Arck, P. C. and Margni, R. A. (2004), Therapy with Dendritic Cells Influences the Spontaneous Resorption Rate in the CBA/J × DBA/2J Mouse Model. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 40–48. doi: 10.1046/j.8755-8920.2003.00120.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Submitted July 10, 2003; accepted July 10, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.