Regulation of Numbers of Macrophages in the Endometrium of the Sheep by Systemic Effects of Pregnancy, Local Presence of the Conceptus, and Progesterone
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 56–62, January 2004
How to Cite
Tekin, Ş. and Hansen, P. J. (2004), Regulation of Numbers of Macrophages in the Endometrium of the Sheep by Systemic Effects of Pregnancy, Local Presence of the Conceptus, and Progesterone. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 56–62. doi: 10.1046/j.8755-8920.2003.00125.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Submitted May 19, 2003; revised August 13, 2003; accepted August 20, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.