Trophoblasts and Soluble Adhesion Molecules in Peripheral Blood of Women with Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 152–155, February 2004
How to Cite
Heimrath, J., Krawczenko, A., Kozlak, J. and Dus, D. (2004), Trophoblasts and Soluble Adhesion Molecules in Peripheral Blood of Women with Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 51: 152–155. doi: 10.1046/j.8755-8920.2003.00130.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Submitted September 15, 2002; accepted January 1, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.