Citalopram in patients with fibromyalgia— a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2000 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 27–35, March 2000
How to Cite
Anderberg, U. M., Marteinsdottir, I. and von Knorring, L. (2000), Citalopram in patients with fibromyalgia— a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. European Journal of Pain, 4: 27–35. doi: 10.1053/eujp.1999.0148
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 22 June 1999 and accepted 11 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.