Pain and quality of life in patients with critical limb ischaemia: results of a randomized controlled multicentre study on the effect of spinal cord stimulation
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2000 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 173–184, June 2000
How to Cite
Spincemaille, G.H., Klomp, H.M., Steyerberg, E.W. and Habbema, J.D.F. (2000), Pain and quality of life in patients with critical limb ischaemia: results of a randomized controlled multicentre study on the effect of spinal cord stimulation. European Journal of Pain, 4: 173–184. doi: 10.1053/eujp.2000.0170
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 28 April 1999 and accepted 13 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.