Investigating the effects of anxiety sensitivity and coping on the perception of cold pressor pain in healthy women
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2001 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 11–22, March 2001
How to Cite
Keogh, E. and Mansoor, L. (2001), Investigating the effects of anxiety sensitivity and coping on the perception of cold pressor pain in healthy women. European Journal of Pain, 5: 11–22. doi: 10.1053/eujp.2000.0210
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 14 June 2000 and accepted 30 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!