Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in a community in the nile delta: Population description and HCV prevalence
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2000 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 111–115, July 2000
How to Cite
Abdel-Aziz, F., Habib, M., Mohamed, M. K., Abdel-Hamid, M., Gamil, F., Madkour, S., Mikhail, N. N., Thomas, D., Fix, A. D., Strickland, G. T., Anwar, W. and Sallam, I. (2000), Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in a community in the nile delta: Population description and HCV prevalence. Hepatology, 32: 111–115. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2000.8438
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2000
- Hepatitis C Prevention Project, US AID. Grant Number: 263-G-00-96-00043-00.
- 2A population based serologic study of hepatitis C virus infection in the United States. Paper presented at Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease. Turin, Italy: Edizioni Minerva Medica. 1997., , , , .
- 5Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis. In: JEEverhart eds. Digestive Diseases in the United States: Epidemiology and Impact/ National Digestive Diseases Data Working Group. Bethesda, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health. 1994; 615–645..
- 8Study of the risk factors for viral hepatitis C infection among Egyptians applying for work abroad. J Egypt Public Health Assoc 1996; 71:78–111., , , , , .
- 20Seroprevelance survey of Egyptian tourism workers for hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, human immunodeficiency virus, and Treponema pallidum infections: association of hepatitis C virus infections with specific regions of Egypt. Am J Trop Med Hyg 1996; 55:179–184.MEDLINE, , , , , , et al.