Method to detect substitutions in the interferon-sensitivity—Determining region of hepatitis C virus 1b for prediction of response to interferon therapy
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 241–247, January 2001
How to Cite
Nishiguchi, S., Ueda, T., Itoh, T., Enomoto, M., Tanaka, M., Tatsumi, N., Fukuda, K., Tamori, A., Habu, D., Takeda, T., Otani, S. and Shiomi, S. (2001), Method to detect substitutions in the interferon-sensitivity—Determining region of hepatitis C virus 1b for prediction of response to interferon therapy. Hepatology, 33: 241–247. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2001.20795
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2000
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
- 9Pretreatment virus load and multiple amino acid substitutions in the interferon sensitivity-determining region predict the outcome of interferon treatment in patients with chronic genotype 1b hepatitis C virus infection. Hepatology 1997; 25:745–749.MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.
- 16Mutations in NS5A region of hepatitis C virus genome correlate with presence of NS5A antibodies and response to interferon therapy for most common European hepatitis C virus genotypes. Hepatology 1998; 28:1674–1679.MEDLINE, , , , , , .