W.R.K. is a recipient of the Career Development Award in Epidemiology and Outcomes from Hepatitis Foundation International.
Outcome of hospital care of liver disease associated with hepatitis C in the United States
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 201–206, January 2001
How to Cite
Kim, W. R., Gross, J. B., Poterucha, J. J., Locke, G. R. and Dickson, E. R. (2001), Outcome of hospital care of liver disease associated with hepatitis C in the United States. Hepatology, 33: 201–206. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2001.20798
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2000
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK34238
- 21997:15–28., , , , . Long-term patient and retransplantation-free survival by selected recipient and donor characteristics: an update from the Pitt-UNOS Liver Transplant Registry. Clinical Transplants
- 31998.. Testimony to Congress, Committee on Government Reform and Oversight Subcommittee on Human Resources.
- 11The economic costs of alcohol and drug abuse in the United States 1992. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1998., .
- 12Anonymous. Comparative Analysis of HCUP and NHDS Inpatient Discharge Data. Technical Supplement 13, NIS Release 5. Rockville, MD: Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, 1999.
- 13Risk Adjustment for Measuring Healthcare Outcomes. Chicago: Health Administration Press, 1997..
- 15Death: Final Data for 1997. National Vital Statistics Reports. Vol. 47. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, 1999., .
- 18Cost of Digestive Diseases in the United States. In: JEEverhart, ed. Digestive Diseases in the United States: Epidemiology and Impact. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1994:67–76..