Trends in survival of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma between 1977 and 1996 in the United States
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 62–65, January 2001
How to Cite
El-Serag, H. B., Mason, A. C. and Key, C. (2001), Trends in survival of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma between 1977 and 1996 in the United States. Hepatology, 33: 62–65. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2001.21041
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2000
- 1Malignant tumors of the liver. In: SchiffER, SorrellMF, MaddreyWC, eds. Schiff's Diseases of the Liver. 8th Ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven 1999;1281–1304..
- 4Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program Public-Use CD-ROM (1973–1996), National Cancer Institute, DCPC, Surveillance Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, released April 1999, based on August 1998 Submission.
- 5World Health Organization. International Classification of Diseases for Oncology. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1976.
- 7Screening in the community. In: BrownsonRC, PetittiDB, eds. Applied Epidemiology. New York: Oxford University Press, 1998;223–248., .
- 12Osaka Cancer Registry. Survival of cancer patients in Osaka, 1975–89. Osaka, 1998.