Liver transplantation in patients with hepatitis B virus infection: Outcome in asian versus white patients
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 126–132, July 2001
How to Cite
Teo, E.-K., Han, S.-H., Terrault, N., Luketic, V., Jensen, D., Keeffe, E. B. and Lok, A. S. F. (2001), Liver transplantation in patients with hepatitis B virus infection: Outcome in asian versus white patients. Hepatology, 34: 126–132. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2001.25271
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2001
- NIH (A.S.-F.L.). Grant Number: 1RO3 DK 54595-01
- GlaxoWellcome Inc.
- 5Lamivudine for prevention of recurrent hepatitis B after liver transplantation: final results of a U.S./Canadian multicenter trial [Abstract]. Hepatology 1999; 30:222A., , , , , , , et al.
- 9Lamivudine therapy in patients undergoing liver transplantation for hepatitis B virus precore mutant-associated infection: high resistance rates in treatment of recurrence but universal prevention if used as prophylaxis with very low dose hepatitis B immune globulin. Liver Transpl Surg 1999; 5:512–519.MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.