Factors associated with hepatitis B virus DNA breakthrough in patients receiving prolonged lamivudine therapy
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2001 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 785–791, October 2001
How to Cite
Yuen, M.-F., Sablon, E., Hui, C.-K., Yuan, H.-J., Decraemer, H. and Lai, C.-L. (2001), Factors associated with hepatitis B virus DNA breakthrough in patients receiving prolonged lamivudine therapy. Hepatology, 34: 785–791. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2001.27563
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2001
- 1World Health Organization warns of growing “crisis of suffering.” http://www.ch/whr/1997/presse.htm.
- 7Hepatitis B virus polymerase mutations during famciclovir therapy in patients following liver transplantation. Hepatology 1996; 24(Suppl):285A., , , , , , , et al.
- 18Asian Hepatitis Lamivudine Trial Group. Pretherapy alanine transaminase level as a determinant for hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion during lamivudine patients with chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology 1999; 30:770–774.MEDLINE, , ,
- 25Hepatitis B e-antigen seroconversion in 2 patients with evidence of genotypic resistance following extended lamivudine treatment. Hepatology 1997; 26(4):1209A., , , , , , , et al.
- 26Debates in hepatitis: How to assess HBV DNA reductions in association with therapy. Viral Hepatitis Reviews 1999; 5:159–175., .
- 28Natural history of chronic hepatitis B in the Chinese: prognostic significance of HBeAg/anti-HBe positivity. Hepatology 1997; 26(4 Suppl):316A., , , , , .
- 30Mutational pattern of hepatitis B virus on sequential therapy with famciclovir and lamivudine in patients with hepatitis B virus reinfection occurring under HBIg immunoglobulin after liver transplantation. Hepatology 1999; 30:244–256.MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.