Relationship of health-related quality of life to treatment adherence and sustained response in chronic hepatitis C patients
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 704–708, March 2002
How to Cite
Bernstein, D., Kleinman, L., Barker, C. M., Revicki, D. A. and Green, J. (2002), Relationship of health-related quality of life to treatment adherence and sustained response in chronic hepatitis C patients. Hepatology, 35: 704–708. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2002.31311
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2001
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Basel, Switzerland
- 13SF-36 Health Survey: Manual and Interpretation Guide. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1993., , , .
- 15SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scores: A User's Manual. Boston: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1994., , .
- 16Assessment of the health-related quality of life (HRQL) of patients with chronic hepatitis C (CHC) [Abstract]. Gastroenterology 1994; 106:A33., , , .
- 20Evaluation of two doses of peginterferon alfa-2a for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (CHC). 41st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Chicago, IL, December 16-19, 2001., , , , , , , et al.