Viral kinetics of hepatitis C: New insights and remaining limitations
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 967–970, April 2002
How to Cite
Layden, J. E. and Layden, T. J. (2002), Viral kinetics of hepatitis C: New insights and remaining limitations. Hepatology, 35: 967–970. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2002.32711
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2002
- 10Interferon alpha induced antiviral activity in hepatitis C viral replicon cell cultures [Abstract]. Hepatology 2001; 34:347A., , , .
- 12Differences in viral kinetic parameters in response to IFN treatment between African Americans and Caucasians infected with genotype 1 virus [Abstract]. Hepatology 2001; 34:417A., , , , , .
- 17Early viral kinetics of HCV-predicting treatment response after only 24 hours [Abstract]. Digestive Disease Week; DDW Program Book, AGA 2001; A-30., , , , , .
- 19Viral dynamics on pegylated IFN alfa-2a differs from standard IFN in patients infected with HCV genotype 1 [Abstract]. 8th International Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses. 2001., , , , , , , et al.
- 20The 2nd phase slope of HCV decline is highly predictive of sustained virologic response following consensus IFN treatment for chronic hepatitis C and is determined by genotype but not dose [Abstract]. Hepatology 2000: 32: 356A., , , , .
- 24Clinical implications of a new tri-phasic model for hepatitis C viral kinetics during IFN-alpha therapy [Abstract]. Hepatology 2001; 34:345A., , , , , .
- 27Amantadine's viral kinetics in hepatitis C virus infection. Am J Gastroenterol 2002 (in press)., , .