Dr. Bacon is a consultant for Schering Plough, Akros Pharma, and Maxim Pharmaceuticals. He has been an ad hoc consultant for Bayer Diagnostics and Serono International and is on the Scientific Advisory Board of Metaphore Pharmaceuticals, Genetrol Biotherapeutics, and Maxim Pharmaceuticals. He has received research support from Schering Plough, Hoffmann La-Roche, Gilead Sciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, and Amgen.
Treatment of patients with hepatitis C and normal serum aminotransferase levels
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
Volume 36, Issue Supplement 5B, pages s179–s184, November 2002
How to Cite
Bacon, B. R. (2002), Treatment of patients with hepatitis C and normal serum aminotransferase levels. Hepatology, 36: s179–s184. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2002.36386
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-DK-41816, R01-DK-92324
- 13Interferon alfa-2b and ribavirin for patients with chronic hepatitis C and normal ALT: final results [Abstract]. Gastroenterology 2002; 122:A–627., , , , , , , et al.
- 14Use of interferon α-2b and ribavirin for treatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C with normal ALT levels [Abstract]. Hepatology 2002; 36:579A., , , , .