Noninvasive monitoring of patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
Volume 36, Issue Supplement 5B, pages s57–s64, November 2002
How to Cite
Fontana, R. J. and Lok, A. S. F. (2002), Noninvasive monitoring of patients with chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 36: s57–s64. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2002.36800
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-DK-92323
- Speakers' bureau for, Schering-Plough Research Institute, Hoffmann-La Roche to Dr. Fontana. Grant Numbers: U01-DK-60344, U01-DK-57577
- GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Lok
- Schering-Plough, Hoffmann-La Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences
- 4Sampling variability and its influence on the diagnostic yield of percutaneous needle biopsy of the liver. Lancet 1986; 327:523–525., , , , , , .
- 14Serum aspartate but not alanine aminotransferase levels help to predict the histological features of chronic hepatitis C viral infections in adults. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95:1545–1550.MEDLINE, .Direct Link:
- 17Need for validation of clinical decision aids: use of the AST/ALT ratio in predicting cirrhosis in chronic hepatitis C. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95:2328–2332.MEDLINE, , , .Direct Link:
- 18Serum aminotransferase levels and platelet counts as predictors of degree of fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Am J Gastroenterol 2001; 96:3142–3146.MEDLINE, , , , , .Direct Link:
- 19AST/ALT ratio predicts cirrhosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Am J Gastroenterol 1998; 93:44–48.MEDLINE, , , .Direct Link:
- 23HALT-C trial investigators. Clinical model to predict cirrhosis in patients with fibrotic stages of chronic hepatitis C: an analysis of the HALT-C patient population. HEPATOLOGY 2002 (in press)., , , , , , , and the
- 29YKL-40 and PIIINP correlate with the progression of fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C [Abstract]. Gastroenterology 2001; 120:1895A., , , .
- 30Serum markers predict liver fibrosis [Abstract]. HEPATOLOGY 2001; 34:396A., , , , , , .