Dr. Wright is a consultant for or on the advisory board of GlaxoSmithKline, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Hoffmann La-Roche, Gilead Sciences, Millienium Pharmaceuticals, Intermune, Idenex Pharmaceuticals, OrthoBiotech, and Eli Lilly and Company. She has received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline, Gilead Sciences, Hoffmann La-Roche, Schering Plough Research Institute, OrthoBiotech, and Intermune. Dr. Wright has served as a paid lecturer for Schering Plough and Hoffmann La-Roche.
Treatment of patients with hepatitis C and cirrhosis
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
Volume 36, Issue Supplement 5B, pages s185–s194, November 2002
How to Cite
Wright, T. L. (2002), Treatment of patients with hepatitis C and cirrhosis. Hepatology, 36: s185–s194. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2002.36812
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-DA-13737, U19-AI-40034
- Medical Research Service of the Veterans Health Administration
- 7Peginterferon alfa-2a (40kD) (PEGASYS) in combination with ribavirin (RBV): Efficacy and safety results from a phase III, randomized, double-blind, multicentre study examining effect of duration of treatment and RBV dose [Abstract]. J Hepatol 2002; 36(suppl 1):3., , , , , , , et al.
- 8Hepatitis C and co-morbid conditions. AASLD Single Topic Conference, Chicago, IL, April, 2002..
- 10Treatment of decompensated cirrhotics with a slow-accelerating dose regimen (LADR) of interferon-alfa-2b plus ribavirin: safety and efficacy. Hepatology 2000; 32: 308A (abstract)., , , , , , , et al.
- 16Interferon-alfa 2b and ribavirin combination therapy in liver transplant recipients with recurrent hepatitis C. Hepatology 2000; 32: 216A (abstract)., , , , , , , et al.