Dr. Shiffman has served as a consultant to Hoffmann-LaRoche, Roche Molecular Systems, InterMune, and Bayer Corporation. Dr. Shiffman has held grants from Hoffmann-LaRoche, Roche Molecular Systems, Gen-Probe, Bayer Corporation, Schering-Plough Research Institute, and InterMune.
Retreatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2002 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Supplement: Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
Volume 36, Issue Supplement 5B, pages s128–s134, November 2002
How to Cite
Shiffman, M. L. (2002), Retreatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C. Hepatology, 36: s128–s134. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2002.36816
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-DK-92322
- Cooperative agreement. Grant Number: U01-DK-62531
- 10Histologic improvement in response to interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis C. Viral Hepat Rev 1999; 5:27–43..
- 11Treatment of chronic hepatitis C in patients who failed interferon monotherapy: effects of higher doses of interferon and ribavirin combination therapy. Am J Gastroenterol 2000; 95:2928–2935.MEDLINE, , , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 19Pegylated interferon alfa-2b plus ribavirin in patients with chronic C: Atrial in prior nonresponders to interferon monotherapy or combination therapy and in combination therapy nonresponders. Gastroenterology 2002; 122:A626..
- 20Retreatment of HCV non-responders with peginterferon and ribavirin: results from the lead-in phase of the hepatitis C antiviral long term treatment against cirrhosis (HALT-C) trial [Abstract]. Hepatology 2002; 36:295A..
- 22Histologic improvement in response to interferon therapy in chronic hepatitis C. Viral Hepat Rev 1999; 5:27–43..