CD8+ T-cell interaction with HCV replicon cells: Evidence for both cytokine- and cell-mediated antiviral activity
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1335–1342, June 2003
How to Cite
Liu, C., Zhu, H., Tu, Z., Xu, Y.-L. and Nelson, D. R. (2003), CD8+ T-cell interaction with HCV replicon cells: Evidence for both cytokine- and cell-mediated antiviral activity. Hepatology, 37: 1335–1342. doi: 10.1053/jhep.2003.50207
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK2595, HL64817
- Geneal Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: RR00082 (to D.R.N.)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute program grant (to C.L.)
- 13Enhanced apoptosis of activated T cells induced by hepatocytes expressing HCV structural proteins [Abstract]. Hepatology 2000; 32(Part 2):303A., , , .
- 18Hepatic expression of c-Fas and apoptosis in chronic hepatitis C virus infection [Abstract]. Hepatology 1994; 20:250A., , , , , , , et al.
- 23Hepatology (in press)., , , , , , et al. Gene expression associated with IFNα antiviral activity in a HCV replicon cell line.
- 24Peg-interferon-α-2b: pharmacokinetics, safety and preliminary efficacy data [Abstract]. Hepatology 1999; 30(Part 2):189A., , , , , , , et al.
- 25Phenotypic and functional characterization of innate and HCV-specific T cells from liver, peri-hepatic lymph nodes, and peripheral blood suggest antigen presentation within the lymph node, cytokine mediated antiviral activity, and effector cell apoptosis within the liver [Abstract]. Hepatology 2002; 36(Part 2):267A., , , , , , , et al.
- 272002, Galveston, Texas, p. 30.. Fas-FasL and T-cell apoptosis in HCV transgenic mice [Abstract]. Hepatic Inflammation and Immunity 2002, March 21–24,